01. The administrators and moderators have the right to edit, delete, move or close any thread or post as they deem necessary, without prior warning. "Resource for the Disabled" has no obligation to prescreen postings and is not responsible for their content. Members are encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of inappropriate or illegal content.
02. Only one account per person is permitted. Individual members with multiple accounts will result in either a warning or a banning, depending on the seriousness of the offence.
03. "Resources for the Disabled" operates a three strike policy. Users will be warned a maximum of three times for any offence where a ban has not been issued. If the need arises for a fourth warning a temporary ban will be put in place of between 1 to 30 days. Arguing with team members after having received a warning will lead to an immediate additional warning. Should this exceed three strikes, a temporary ban will be put in place as above.
04. No member shall disclose to any other person or entity personally identifiable information about another member that uses this website (resourcesforthedisabled.org), whether by posting it in the forum, or otherwise, without the express written consent of such member. Any member caught disclosing such information will be issued a permanent ban.
05. If a member knowingly provides his or her login password to another person, that member may be issued either a warning or a banning, depending on the seriousness of the offence. Administrators or moderators are to be notified immediately of any unauthorized use of member's login password.
06. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Any member consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning.
07. Members flaming, abusing, harassing or stalking other members in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to either a warning or a banning, depending on the seriousness of the offence.
08. Members are asked to not act as “back seat moderators.” Please use the “post report” feature to report inappropiate posts or behavior of other members. Members who constantly “act” as moderators may be issued a warning.
09. Posting of pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to either a warning or a banning, depending on the seriousness of the offence. A general rule of thumb is don't post it if you wouldn't show it to a son/daughter or niece/nephew.
10. Members linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. will receive a warning and their post will be removed.
11. Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. Spam is unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or other web sites, or posts with little, or completely unrelated content. Spamming also includes sending private messages to a large number of different users. Members posting spam will be issued a warning and their post removed.
12. Any member attempting to circumvent a temporary ban, or other moderator action, will lead to a permanent ban of their account. Circumvention includes re-registering or using an already registered account under a non-banned username or any other action that can be taken to evade administrator or moderator detection.
13. Whenever a member contacts an administrator or moderator via any method and posts insulting, indecent or vulgar material towards him or her, that member is subject to an immediate and permanent ban.
14. Members may not use the site to conduct any activity that is illegal or violates the rights of others, provide instructional information about illegal activities, or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual. Any member participating in this activity will either be issued a warning or banned, depending on the seriousness of the offence.
15. The above forum rules, where applicable, also apply to private messaging, signatures, avatars and the community groups. Abuse of any of the preceeding four will lead to either a warning or a banning, depending on the seriousness of the offense.
The "Resouces for the Disabled" Team